Thursday 27 June 2013

Bristol Festival of Nature

 
A couple of weekends ago I was lucky enough to be a part of an Art exhibition at the Bristol Festival of Nature. I exhibited as part of a group of Artists called Metazoa. Each artist used a range of different mediums and techniques to produce their work and we were all inspired by animals. It was a great weekend and I met loads of really lovely people. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great but we still had a really good turn out. I learnt a lot through taking part in the exhibition and I sold a few pieces which was excellent. I hope to take part again next year.


Art by Olly Smith

Sharkman by Sam Marsh


Cards by Ewa Hamilton, Cushions by Emma Clease 




Art by Lauren Stedman

T-shirts and badges by Tom Moore

Art by Tom Moore

Art by ella Williams

Art by MKWF

Art by Ewa Hamilton

Art by Emma Clease
Art by Jonathan Easey


No comments:

Post a Comment