Monday 9 July 2012

Make Your Own Christmas Decorations Course

I'm really excited about a workshop I will be teaching at New College, Swindon in November. The course is titled 'Creative Machine Embroidery Workshop - Make Your Own Christmas Decorations'. The course will teach freehand machine embroidery techniques to use when making decorations such as a table runner and tree decoration. I absolutely love Christmas - especially the decorations - so cant wait to get making! If you would like any more information on the course go to the New College website or contact me.




2 comments:

  1. Do you do workshops at peoples homes.I have a group of friends that meet each week to quilt and sew.I think one of your workshops at my cottage would be great fun.I live in swindon.Look forward to hearing from you Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley - I haven't done workshops in peoples homes before but think this would be a great idea! Let me know what kind of thing you would be interested in doing and we can hopefully arrange something. You can email me directly : emmaelizabethclease@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you! Emma

    ReplyDelete